maandag 20 september 2010

L, Did you know..

Why hello there.

If you're looking at this particular blog you are most probably already aware of its purpose.
For those who are ignorant as to the greater purpose of me securing myself a place on the internet to just kind of unceremoniously dump my deepest darkest thoughts - you should know that I won't.
This blog was created with a significant goal. That is, more than usually, I guess.

Anyway, the point is for me to post my completed assignments for the IB program we're following.
So yeah.

Supposedly the point is for us to "Personalize our writing assignments for IB and keep track of our language development". Also to give teachers (and fellow students, apparently) easy access to our writing and critical thinking.

So that means no talking about personal secrets or day-to-day affairs. You must be so disappointed.

Make sense?

Thought so.

- Sabine

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten